Saturday, January 30, 2010

Reagan's 1st day at Tiny Tots

Reagan started Tiny Tots this past Thursday. There was only one slot left so we just enrolled Reagan. Hunter just isn't ready. He would much rather go mach 10 tearing things apart here at home. He's not really into sitting still and learning so much. When I took the tour and saw the art room, I was thankful that he wasn't going. He would probably have been kicked out the first day after he saw that room! Reagan, however, loved it. Her teacher is Ms. Melissa (not Fessler:-) ) She also shares her little cubby with the cute, little neighbor girl Viviana who lives right behind us (she was at Hunter and Reagan's birthday party)! I hope Reagan always thinks it's cool and fun to learn! She brought home two projects which of course I hung on the fridge.

Her little preschool is also a gymnastics gym so she gets an hour each day to jump on trampolines and all that fun stuff. Evidently, she got a little sassy (Reagan? No way!!) when it was time to come back into the classroom from the gym. Her class only on Tuesday and Thursday mornings for 3 hours. I'm not sure what I'll do with myself next fall when they're both there. Maybe, just maybe I'll have a clean house again? Well.. for 3 hours twice a week anyways:-)

She refused to put the backpack on so this is the best I could do. She NEVER wore it at all that day. She also has a Tinkerbell lunchpail with a matching Thermos (courtesy of her daddy).

K.. she really did mark up and color on the U. All of about 3 marks:-)

No comments: