Yesterday we drove up to Winter Park to meet our friends Weston and Amy and their new baby Cody. They used to live here and now live back in Texas. It was so much fun hanging out with them again. Both Amy and Weston's families along with some of their friends rented a house up there. I think the house slept 16 so that would have been a good time! We rented a room at a "no-tell motel" in town. Hey man, at least it had a couple of beds. That's all we asked for:-) We took my nephew Austin with us and had a great time with him along. The twins adore him and he is so good to them.
We started off the evening hanging out at their house and then we all made our way to dinner at Heck's Tavern at the Devil's Thumb Ranch. The place was amazing and I'd have to say, the perfect setting for a New Year's Eve dinner. If I counted the people in the pictures, I could tell you just how many people there were but let's just say that it was alot. We stayed until about 11pm and by that time, Hunter was in full meltdown mode. He is SO accustomed to his 8pm bedtime and definitely his own bed. I was surprised at how well Reagan did staying up that late. Everyone else stayed and listened to the band but we had to go back to our fancy motel. I wished Ryan a "Happy Texas New Years" at 11:20 as we dozed off to sleep. I figured that was good enough since at that time, it was officially New Years in Texas!
This is what you get for $160/night in Winter Park on NYE! Wow! What a steal!!
The Johnson's (minus Cody) and The Edwards

Amy with her mom Terri

Chick a bow wow Weston

Sassy lady

Awwww.....




I can't help but laugh at this picture. Oh Reagan... you have done that so many times yourself!

Me and Austin

All the guys ready to go out.

All of us at the restaurant

One of the tables

Our table

He didn't even make it out of the parking lot before he crashed. He didn't even bat an eye while I was getting him ready for bed!

Here were the tubing hills that we didn't get to go down. It looked like a freaking blast though!!
Amy with her mom Terri
Chick a bow wow Weston
Sassy lady
Awwww.....
I can't help but laugh at this picture. Oh Reagan... you have done that so many times yourself!
Me and Austin
All the guys ready to go out.
All of us at the restaurant
One of the tables
Our table
He didn't even make it out of the parking lot before he crashed. He didn't even bat an eye while I was getting him ready for bed!
Here were the tubing hills that we didn't get to go down. It looked like a freaking blast though!!

3 comments:
Happy New Year! Looks like you all had a great time.
SUCH cute pictures! Looks like you guys had an awesome time!
Wow, that looked like a blast!
Best picture was Hunter sound asleep on the bed. Jaxon NEVER does that. Never.
Post a Comment