I'm a little late on this post but Tyler's 6th birthday was a couple weeks ago and she had a tea party for her birthday. It was soooo cute and Ronda did an amazing job with all of the decor and fun. Reagan was definitely the youngest at the party but she fit right in with all the fun. She got to wear her Easter dress early but unfortunately she didn't have white shoes yet (hello? I at least know that much about fashion.. no white before Easter:-) ).
Miss Birthday Girl Tyler

I love Trevor's face in this one.

Here's the reason I didn't allow Hunter to come!!

All the girls brought their favorite doll and this is what Trevor did with all of them!

Reagan loves her buddy Taylor


Reagan getting her makeup put on.


Reagan with her favorite doll "Chelsea"

But.. she is 2 so the ball toy was still the highlight of her night!

Most of the girls from the party. It's missing Jillian.

Kristi & Mom
The placesetting's were adorable. Real tea sets!
No comments:
Post a Comment