This year was the first year we could actually do the whole "video the kids coming down the stairs" thing. Of course I can never get video to download right on here so I will have Ryan get some of it on here soon. It was so fun watching them try to figure out why in the world there were so many goodies under the tree. In fact, yesterday when Reagan woke up she said "I want mo presents". Just lovely...
After we opened our gifts, we went over to Mom and Dad's for Christmas dinner. We had all planned on playing games that night but we all left for home around 6:30. We were pooped! Then at around 1:30 that morning I had to take Hunter to Children's and found out he had croup. I know it sounds crazy but I was very relieved to hear it was just croup and not a scary case of H1N1. I know.. I watch (and read) too much news.
The boy loves him some Elmo!
All dressed up in her Christmas Day dress. It didn't last very long though..
Dad & Mom (Is it me or does Dad look like he's gonna pick a fight with someone?)
Ronda & Tyler. Tyler was SO stoked to get Tiana from "Princess & the Frog". Ronda said it's a great movie.
We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! Sadly, I'm sure next Christmas will be here before we know it. Happy New Year!!!
1 comment:
totally the best Christmas ever. SO FAR!
Love your little people!
Post a Comment