Okay.. most of these pics are my fault for not posting. I can't even blame Melissa this time! There are some new ones though that were only taken in the last couple of days:-)
Yes... I call him Sponge Bob...


When Grandpa Brett and Grammy comes over they always feed the pigs..

Hunter helping Daddy fix the sprinkler. The grass is all pretty and green again now!

Hunter digging in his "dirt box". Yes.. I told Ryan that Hunter's (bigger!) sandbox really needs to move up on his priority list.

The aftermath of playing in the dirtbox with her big brother. Hunter would much rather pour dirt ALL over Reagan than INTO a bucket.

Reagan and Cade catching up on some Elmo

This happened while Mommy was away. What would give you your first impression of that?!


Reagan playing with Grandpa's IPhone. This is the scariest picture I've ever seen. Kirsten.. you know how I feel about teenage girls. Is this a sign???
1 comment:
Grandpa has been loading up the iPhone with pics for Reagan...
Post a Comment