Monday, September 7, 2009

Breckenridge

Saturday we went up to Breckenridge with our friends Rob & Melissa and their little man Cade. They have a timeshare up there which is a mighty nice perk if you ask me! We left early Saturday morning so we could enjoy the entire day up there. The weather was a little chilly but the pools were heated so that's all you can ask for! Hunter was in heaven with all the water and Reagan was in heaven with the little playground just her size! We ate lunch at the Lodgepole restaurant at the resort and grilled steaks for dinner. It was such a nice place because it was 3 rooms. There was plenty of space for both families, yet we got to hang out in the living room together too!

Sunday we went downtown Breckenridge and walked around. We ate lunch at Eric's which was one of the coolest restaurants I've been too. Definitely a mountain town type of place which I LOVE! After lunch we took the kids to the toystore called Peek a Boo Toys. In the back they have a big play area where kids can just be kids and parents can try to catch a breath. Of course we had 2 running around so there weren't many breaths to catch, but the kids had a great time!

It looks like Melissa and I are really going to need to learn to like to ski because Breckenridge is great! The place is ski-in ski-out so we really don't have many excuses... except that I just wasn't born a natural skier, nor graceful at all for that matter...

The view from the room. The hottubs were HUGE!

Give the boy fountains and he'll give you laughs!!


Not quite sure what I was looking at here...
The Fessler Fam
Get a load of the kids faces. Can you say TIRED???


I LOVE it when I don't have to cook... and no one wants me to!
All 3 in the bath after a dirt and chlorine-filled day
I think I've mentioned before how the twins are freaks for Thomas the Tank Engine. Especially Reagan!
Verrrrrry tired......

The Dillon Dam
On our way home. Notice we aren't holding any kids because they fell asleep in the car about 5 minutes into the drive:-)

No comments: