Strike a pose hot sauce!
A glimpse into the lives or Ryan, Amanda, Hunter, & Reagan. Life just doesn't get any better than this.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Chic-a-pow-pow
It's hard to believe that a girl like me could produce a girl like Reagan. I know what you're thinking... "OF COURSE you'd have a sassy, hard-headed, know-what-you-like little girl!" No, I'm not talking about that. What I'm talking about is... ready??? Prissy!!! Yup! Reagan's most favorite thing (besides Thomas the Tank Engine) is walking around in my heels (one of only 2 pairs I own!) and carrying my purse (one of only 3 purses I own! Hey.. at least 2 out of the 3 are Coach!) Anyhoo.. I was getting kind of worried that she was going to break an ankle so I cruised on over to Target and got her a pair of her own. I never in a million years thought this phase would begin before the ripe old age of 2. But... I have to admit... I LOVE it! I absolutely love all the girliness she possesses! I can't wait for her birthday to buy her fancy princess dresses and jewelry and shoes. I know!! Who woulda thunk it.. That kind of talk coming from a boring 'ol "granola" like me. By the way... I HATE it that the term granola also goes along with the hippie liberal freaks. Just thought I'd throw that in there. I am not a hippie.. and I MOST DEFINITELY am not a liberal!
Much better! And you just can't beat this look (the shirt and diaper look that is!)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that you are going to have a girly girl! Amazing what God gives us you know, I always thought I'd have a girly girl, and look @ me w/ 3 BOYS! Cute new pics!-Kirsten
Post a Comment