A glimpse into the lives or Ryan, Amanda, Hunter, & Reagan. Life just doesn't get any better than this.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Potty Trained!!
I finally feel safe to blog about it. Hunter and Reagan are potty trained!! I started a week ago Monday. It was mainly because I had run out of Size 5 diapers for Hunter and I didn't want to go spend $40 on another box. So I just went for it. Oh man was it a nightmare the first couple of days. Pee EVERYWHERE! I didn't use diapers or pullups at all. I just went straight for the undies. Reagan picked it up on about the 3rd day and has been awesome ever since. Hunter on the other hand, well.. he has just kept it interesting. He would only poop outside and I had come to terms with the fact that he would probably figure out to poop in the potty when winter rolled around. I was sure he wouldn't want to poop in 2 feet of snow! He surprised me though yesterday when I went around the corner to the bathroom and there he was! Pooping!! Huge success!! Ahhh....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow girl. good job!
Don't YOU feel soooooo accomplished???
and nervous all the time in public? ha ha
Post a Comment