Saturday, June 19, 2010

Birthday: Take 2.. or 3...

Having a bit of a crappy "actual" birthday on Wednesday turned out to be JUST fine after having two awesome birthday get-togethers on Thursday and Friday. My dear friend Melissa planned last night's event. Melissa, Ronda, Corrine, Amy, and I went to the Cinebarre Theater (one of those eat and drink while you watch the movie gigs..) and had SO much fun! I couldn't believe how fast 2 pitchers of Sangria can go when there's 4 girls drinking! Melissa is pregnant and due in SIX weeks with baby girl Delaney so she just stuck to good 'ol H2O.

We started off at Melissa's where she had yummy margaritas waiting for us and then we mosied on down to the theater. We saw the movie The Killers. It was actually pretty good. I'm not a fan of Ashton Kutcher (he's just a big dork married to an old lady;-) ) but he was pretty okay to look at! We originally had planned to see Sex and the City 2 but we showed up 20 minutes late for that. No biggie. We still had an awesome time!

Before we left. We sure know how to strike a pose!

All my birthday loot from Melissa!


Melissa & Amy




LOVE Corrine's face... SURPRISE!

1 comment:

Kelly P M said...

You know how to celebrate a birthday! Fun stuff -- although I'm a bit disappointed you were talked out of riding the mechanical bull. Dress or no dress, that would have been classic!