Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve

I love Christmas Eve. Absolutely love it!!! This Christmas Eve was perfect. There was a ton of snow on the ground and a ton of family around. We went to church for the Christmas Eve service. Of course we had to get there an hour early because if I ever have to sit anywhere behind the 2nd row in church, I have a coronary and the Christmas Eve service is always packed. Besides, our pastor, Steve said he always relies on me to be in the 2nd row so he can tell how he's doing with his sermon. Evidently I'm an animated person and have no fear of laughing at something funny even when the rest of the congregation has yet to wake up. Afterwards, we went over to Mom and Dad's for dinner. Mom made "Snow on the Mountain" which was soooo good. Never in a million years did I think I'd like something like that but it was awesome!
When we got home, each of us opened our Christmas Eve present which were new pajamas. Yes, I copied that Christmas tradition off of Modern Family. On a side note, if you haven't watched Modern Family, you have NO idea what you are missing!

Hunter was just not in the mood for pictures at ALL!

Boppy & Reagan
See? Told ya.. he just wasn't in the mood for pics.
Dustin & Hunter

Trevor and Reagan in Grandma & Boppy's bed watching Elmo... or Barney... They were worn out!

Here was all the loot left by Santa!!


No comments: