Brett & Jan are going to be in Mississippi this year for Christmas so we celebrated Christmas with them yesterday. We opened gifts with them and then went to the Depot for dinner. We were supposed to go to Zoo Lights at the zoo but Reagan and I aren't feeling so great so we decided not to go.
I think the twins could get used to this present-opening stuff!
Reagan opening her Chloe doll from Grandpa & Grammy. She also got 3 extra outfits that go with the doll.
Here's Hunter's new workbench! You can build real projects! He seriously will not put the working drill down. Run down battery! Run down!!

This is how excited he was when he saw the picture on the box!
The boys putting the work bench together

The kids love the number and alphabet puzzles they were given. Reagan even knows some of the pieces. Thank you Sesame Street!

These pictures are from last weekend when we decorated the tree and the house. Yes, go figure... the kids have no clothes on:-) I promise Ryan and I don't run around in our underwear. I have no idea why they aren't fond of clothes.

I did my hair especially for this picture. You know.. how I always do my hair!

Look at that belly!
No comments:
Post a Comment