We braved the insane crowd at Bass Pro Shop today because they truly have the coolest Santa setup and this is the picture we ended up with. Reagan talks about "Sanna Cause" all the time so I actually thought she may be into getting a picture taken with him. Umm.. yeah I was wrong. I'm not sure why Hunter was freaked out this year but they are both in the stage of doing and wanting exactly what the other does or wants. I'll just go with that:-) I think this picture needs to be sent into Ellen.


3 comments:
I am laughing so hard right now!!!! I haven't tried to get Landon's yet, but I'm sure it will look similar...except with only one screaming child. Rich said Cabelas is having Santa pics, so I'm sure we will end up there.
Look how much HAIR they both got this year!!
Awesome! this makes me laugh!
-Kirsten
Post a Comment