Today we went to 3 Margaritas since that was our "first date" restaurant:-) I again had margaritas but Amy had to go the non-alcholic margarita route since she is now "with-child":-) Cody Weston Johnson will be here in August. I am so sad I won't be around for his birth! We'll go visit afterwards though... Here's some pictures of the twins telling them goodbye. By the way, Hunter LOVES his Amy. He acts so giddy and bashful around her! It kills me! He doesn't act that way around anyone else. Ahh.. his first crush;-)
A glimpse into the lives or Ryan, Amanda, Hunter, & Reagan. Life just doesn't get any better than this.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
The Johnson's Move Away:-(
Today was our last day with Amy & Weston. Amy is so very special to me because she is my very first friend I met after we moved back Colorado. We met at the gym in step class and I knew she had to be cool because she was from Texas! Texas plates and all:-) They are moving to Missouri tomorrow. Weston's job moves them every 9 months to a year so I knew it was coming but of course it always comes too quick. They will be 8 hours away so at least we can road trip it to their new place!
Today we went to 3 Margaritas since that was our "first date" restaurant:-) I again had margaritas but Amy had to go the non-alcholic margarita route since she is now "with-child":-) Cody Weston Johnson will be here in August. I am so sad I won't be around for his birth! We'll go visit afterwards though... Here's some pictures of the twins telling them goodbye. By the way, Hunter LOVES his Amy. He acts so giddy and bashful around her! It kills me! He doesn't act that way around anyone else. Ahh.. his first crush;-)



Today we went to 3 Margaritas since that was our "first date" restaurant:-) I again had margaritas but Amy had to go the non-alcholic margarita route since she is now "with-child":-) Cody Weston Johnson will be here in August. I am so sad I won't be around for his birth! We'll go visit afterwards though... Here's some pictures of the twins telling them goodbye. By the way, Hunter LOVES his Amy. He acts so giddy and bashful around her! It kills me! He doesn't act that way around anyone else. Ahh.. his first crush;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know, it stinks when good friends move away!! Not naming any names...
Post a Comment