Saturday morning was the very first Easter Egg Hunt for our neighborhood. After moving here, I got really discouraged about how uneventful this neighborhood was. After coming from a community like Crawford Farms with all sorts of fun stuff, I just felt like I had to do something. After the HOA meeting in December, a social committee was formed and we've had alot of fun getting together. Our first event was the egg hunt and it actually turned out very well. We thought the only kids hunting for the 1000+ eggs would be our own. To our HUGE surprise, the park was packed with kids! Next year we'll probably need 2000+ eggs..seriously! Oh yeah.. it was cooooollllddd!!! Maybe 40 degrees...maybe less...
I think Hunter must have been very cold since he was looking like he wanted to cuddle and go to sleep with the Easter Bunny!
The girls (Nicole, Christina, Melissa, Amy, & Angela) after ALL the eggs had been hidden.

Reagan & Tyler

Melissa & Cade

Not quite sure why Ryan looks so angry!!

Melissa hiding the eggs...so sassy!

Reagan with her one and only egg:-)

Amy manning the prize table

Melissa, Amy, and Diana. I did mention it was COLD right? Especially at 8 am!!
No comments:
Post a Comment