Here are the most recent pics of the babies taken last week. They are really getting more and more fun everyday. Ryan left for Puerto Rico today.. brat. He got to go back to Keller last night to check on the house. He got to have margs at the absolute very best restaurant around.. Los Molcajetes (Molc for short)!!!! He went with our good friends the Paddacks and the Tracers. I have margaritas on the brain though because we're currently planning our big family trip to Mexico this fall. Viva Mexico!!
3 comments:
They are getting so big...and what cuties! Missed you at the Molc the other night.
I love the pictures!! Okay where is this Molc place??
Okay I don't want you to be jealous. But you should because we ate at Los Molcajetes Friday night. OH MY GOSH! You weren't kidding. So, so yummy! Loved it. Thanks for the recommendation.
Post a Comment