Here's Hunter on Day 6 of his hospital stay. It doesn't look like he's doing too bad! Actually he is doing pretty well, but he probably won't be able to go home until at least Sunday. He needs to hold his oxygen on his own at at least 88% and he's not able to do so right now because he is so congested. As soon as he can hold 88% oxygen on his own, he'll be allowed to go home. We'll have to keep him on oxygen at home until he can keep it where it's supposed to be (high 90's). I finally got to go hang out with Reagan for a bit today. I miss her so much. Poor thing.. she probably feels abandoned! Her Daddy, Mommy, and brother are all gone. Hopefully we'll be back to a normal family soon. Ryan will be home in 8 days!!
A glimpse into the lives or Ryan, Amanda, Hunter, & Reagan. Life just doesn't get any better than this.
Friday, February 8, 2008
"I'm Pooped!!!"
Here's Hunter on Day 6 of his hospital stay. It doesn't look like he's doing too bad! Actually he is doing pretty well, but he probably won't be able to go home until at least Sunday. He needs to hold his oxygen on his own at at least 88% and he's not able to do so right now because he is so congested. As soon as he can hold 88% oxygen on his own, he'll be allowed to go home. We'll have to keep him on oxygen at home until he can keep it where it's supposed to be (high 90's). I finally got to go hang out with Reagan for a bit today. I miss her so much. Poor thing.. she probably feels abandoned! Her Daddy, Mommy, and brother are all gone. Hopefully we'll be back to a normal family soon. Ryan will be home in 8 days!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment