Thursday, February 21, 2008

I know, I know.. I'm not doing such a good job..

Okay, so it's been forever since I posted anything. Sorry about that. I promise I'll post new pictures soon too. I just have to find the camera. It's been CRAZY around here! Who would have thought babies could be so demanding. I got a taste of what having just one baby was like while I was in the hospital with Hunter. As you can see I had alot more time to post things. Throw another one in the mix and it's another story. But I LOVE it!!! Well Hunter is out of the hospital. He had to come home with oxygen, but only for 2 days so it wasn't that bad. He now weighs 12.7. He's gaining an ounce a day so who knows where that will take us! Reagan is still a little peanut. Newborn and 0-3M clothes are still too big for her. Hopefully she'll always have that problem! They'll be 3 months old February 28th. Where does the time go... Ryan came home early on Valentine's Day. That was a very nice V-Day present to say the least, but he's off to Puerto Rico next week. Rough life he leads! We finally went out to dinner Friday night for Mexican food and margaritas. I have to say it really made us miss our Texas friends and our Friday margarita dates!! There still is no margarita like a margarita from the Molc!!!

2 comments:

HeltonTexas said...

so happy your family is together all in the same place for a little while :o)

HeltonTexas said...

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8BaNmzFu0aKJ0I

some pics of our boys :o)