Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hunter's New Accessory

We're now going on Day 5 of Hunter's hospital stay. I'm not sure how much longer he'll be in here but, hopefully I'll have a better idea after the doctor comes in this evening. He had to be put on oxygen Tuesday night and he is still on it. They attempted to do a "room air challenge" today to see if his oxygen level was back up to par on his own, but it wasn't. He's now back on it. Other than that, he seems to be doing well. At least from what I observe. He is one of many babies in this hospital right now with RSV. It's got to be the most disgusting virus out there for babies. Sorry to be graphic, but the stuff that is suctioned out of his nose is nasty!!! Well here is a picture of him. He still is cute as ever-especially with his fancy oxygen tube!


1 comment:

Susan P said...

He looks like a happy guy! Hope he gets to feeling better soon. Keep us posted.