Here's just some fun pictures taken over the summer. I am finding it very hard to believe that it is almost the middle of August. It's just not right. I'm already trying to find Halloween costumes for the kids! I learned my lesson last year when I ordered them in September and they didn't show up until a couple of weeks before Halloween. I can't handle that type of stress:-)
Every Wednesday Melissa and I swap houses for a playdate and dinner. This was at our house a couple weeks ago but we had more kids: my sister's kids and Gracie from across the street.
We got these outfits for the twins at Universal Studios in Orlando. Hunter has already outgrown his but we squeezed him into it one more time for a photo op
2 comments:
Very cute pictures. LOVE the Thing 1 and Thing 2 suits!!! Hahaha
Loved the outfits! I hope your posting trend continues!
Post a Comment