In May, we planned a trip to go camping at Horsetooth Reservoir but if you read a few posts down, we learned a hard lesson with camping with the twins. So.. last minute we decided that we'd turn our 3 day camping trip into a day trip:-) We went up yesterday morning and I knew it was going to be awesome when we got to eat lunch at Taco John's in Windsor. If you know me, you know I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Taco Johns. They used to always only be in Wyoming but some have popped up in northern Colorado. After eating the best tacos in the world on the road, we made it up to meet the Fessler's and the Adam's. Hanging out at this spot was much easier than Brainard Lake because it was more open. There weren't trees everywhere to get lost in so we could keep a good eye on both kids. They had so much fun and got soooo dirty. Ryan took Hunter out on Derrick's little fishing boat and Hunter was in heaven. During their trip, a bad storm came out of nowhere and soaked us all. We of course were on shore but it was insane! I was pretty worried about the boys out on the water but the storm only lasted about five minutes and not long after that, they were back. Hunter was soaked but he couldn't wipe the grin off of his face. Not only was he ON the water, but he was able to get SOAKED with the water. You really have no idea how much this kid likes water! Reagan had a great time with us girls. She and Karlee had fun playing together and Reagan ended up taking a liking to eating dirt and rocks. Hmm... I guess it won't hurt that much:-)
Eating some lunch grub
I told you she liked to eat dirt!!
No comments:
Post a Comment