Monday, August 10, 2009

Lindsay's 21st Birthday!!

Lindsay is our church's Saturday night worship leader and our pastor's daughter in law. Yup, she's married to a Son of a Preacher Man!! So.. her 21st birthday was a couple of weeks ago and her husband Jon, Ryan's friend, got a limo for the night. I think it is the first 21st birthday I've ever been to (besides my own) because my friend's were always older than me back then. We had so much fun and I told all of them that I never thought I'd be drinking in a limo with four preacher's kids! Jami is a good friend of mine and she is Jon's brother. Did you get that? I just love to tell everyone about the relations with the people in our church:-)


The Blackwell Girl's: Lindsay, Emma (soon to be Blackwell in Oct, Jami, and Rebecca)

What's up with my face? I must have been very excited for that shot!Emma

Jami just loves to hang out of windows!

No comments: