Since we (I) decided that school just wasn't an option yet, Ryan and I decided to make Hunter and Reagan their own little "school" (playroom) here at home. We had so much fun shopping for all the decor and furniture. Of course, we had to go gender-neutral as always so we carried on with the jungle theme. But... this is little jungle babies! This is absolutely my favorite room in the house now. Their playroom is right off of the family room so it's so nice that they can play in there while Ryan and I (try!) to get some rest and relaxation.
P.S. Yes.. there are alot of pictures but I just have to post them:-)
Wouldn't you just love to play in this mess?


Thank goodness Ryan "likes" to paint. I just keep convincing myself of that..

Hunter is such a BIG helper! He's helping Daddy hang up their book holder.

Love, love, love this fan. It's so jungle-y!

This is the wallpaper border. The baby animals are soooooo cute!

VOILA!! How cute is the chalkboard! Just their height!


They have their own "media" area. Don't mind the touch up spot under the TV. It will eventually get painted:-)

Oh, by the way... for those of you that know Ryan you will really get a kick out of this. The school that they went to had a video monitoring system that you could log in and watch during the day. Well since Ryan is gone alot, he decided he needed that here. So on top of the TV is a web-cam that he can log into and watch the kiddos. He really gets a kick out of watching the kids but the other day he totally busted me dancing like a complete fool with the kids. I really need to remember that thing is in the room and to turn it off when I'm in there!!!
3 comments:
LOVE IT!
Hello, Ryan here. I can't say how much I love my wife for the creative and beautifil blog she has created. She makes this kid stuff even more fun!
I love the new kid room! Love the media center and what a great idea for the video camera for Ryan.
Ryan, next time you write a sweet little note, put a warning, you made me have a tear.
Post a Comment