A glimpse into the lives or Ryan, Amanda, Hunter, & Reagan. Life just doesn't get any better than this.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
A little change of heart
Well as you can see, there is no post of Reagan's first day. Yes, she did have a first day but I couldn't bear to leave her there the entire 3.5 hours. I'm just not ready to have them separated I guess. The other problem was that since the place is new, there's not alot of kids yet so the only 2 kids in their class were 2 years old. If there were kids their age, it may have helped a bit but Reagan just seemed lost. I am perfectly fine with my decision and at some point I'll enroll them in something. So.. since we're not paying the enormous amount every month for the program, we decided to decorate and furnish their playroom to make their own little "school". It's about halfway done but I don't want to post any pictures until it's all completed. So.. stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally know how you feel. It is so awesome that you can stay home with them though. Thanks for the congrats, but it has been hard to accept!!!! I don't know what we are going to do. Of all times, I just worry about the economy and future of our nation. So not the time for a new baby :>(
Post a Comment