Who said mashed potatoes are supposed to go IN your mouth?? In your hair is much, much better...
"I just like to do what Sissy does..."
Maybe the stair-stepped shelves weren't such a great idea for the playroom... This is where I found Hunter when I went in to get him for breakfast.
Okay... the crazy bedhead is pretty cutesy if I must say so myself:-)
I'm thinking about buying stock in The First Years considering we need to buy absolutely every safety device they make! I knew I needed to buy a lever lock once Hunter figured out how to open the pantry door. I was okay with the temporary fix of moving all the food items to the top shelves so they couldn't reach it. That temporary fix quickly ended the other morning. Hunter and Reagan were playing ever so well in their playroom while I was in the kitchen paying bills. They were hiding in the closet which they love to do. I probably left them in there a good 15 minutes while I listened to them having so much fun. I finally decided to go in and check on them. When I rounded the corner, much to my complete HORROR, I found the basement door WIDE OPEN!! Keep in mind, the stairs to our basement are straight down and at the very bottom of the very long flight of stairs is nothing but cold, (VERY!) hard concrete! I knew they hadn't crashed to the bottom considering I would have heard it but I raced down the stairs nevertheless. I got down there and you would have thought they hit the jackpot. Hunter was throwing around everything he could possibly get his chubby, little hands on. Reagan was sitting in the middle of all of her old toys having a glorious time. I think they were most amused by the traumatized look on their mommy's face. Ahhh... 16 month olds....gotta love 'em:-)
So here's the big one.....
No comments:
Post a Comment