Friday, July 8th, we went to see Kenny Chesney at Red Rocks with our good friends Jaime, Susan, Damon, & Julie. Words truly cannot describe what an awesome time we had. One of the best things about concerts at Red Rocks is the tailgating you get to do beforehand. It's pure entertainment to sit there and people-watch. I even witnessed my first in-person planker (see below)!! Uncle Kracker and Grace Potter opened for him. I had no idea who Grace Potter was until I heard Kenny's song "
You and Tequila" which I LOVE! Needless to say, she is amazing and just a tad gorgeous! Oh.. and the best part! It rained like mad for the first part of the concert!! It was A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!!!!
Us lovely ladies

Here's the planker!


I guess the rain made me very, very happy:-)

Gotta love Ryan's poncho. Of course he would be prepared with a hunting one!

Damon and Julie. Good times!

Susan and Jaime... in their FULL body ponchos!!! Always the prepared ones I tell ya!



Goooooood margaritas....
1 comment:
this last one makes me laugh! KT
Post a Comment