Just like last year, Reagan was very shy, as was Hunter. They are true introverts. Ms. Melissa said that the only thing Hunter said to her the entire time was (in her ear verrry quietly) "I need to go potty." Trevor, on the other hand, is a true extrovert. He seriously kills me. Ms. Melissa said that he would just yell it out whenever he had to go potty. I can just see it! When we picked them up, they all were so, so, so tired but they had a blast! Same as before, Reagan's very favorite part of school is the gymnastics time.
A glimpse into the lives or Ryan, Amanda, Hunter, & Reagan. Life just doesn't get any better than this.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
1st day of preschool
Hunter and Reagan started preschool yesterday. What makes it even more fun is that Trevor (their cousin) is in the same class! Their class only has eight kids in it and they are going to the same place that Reagan went for a semester last year. Hunter was SO excited to join his sister at school. He's been wearing his backpack around for days; usually with no clothes on. I know, that's a big shocker. Their teacher is Ms. Melissa again, who I just adore. She is so good with the kids and she was ecstatic to hear that the twins and Trevor were potty trained.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too cute for words. LOVE the pigtails. You guys start school so early. Carter starts next week, but Landon doesn't start until after Labor Day.
I was about to say "Too cute for words" too. ha ha
Love their first day of school.
You guys start early. How much are they going?
Jaxon will start MDO Aug 31 I think. T/Th.
Post a Comment