A glimpse into the lives or Ryan, Amanda, Hunter, & Reagan. Life just doesn't get any better than this.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Water World
Danny, Kristi, Cody, and Caitlyn were in town for the Fourth of July weekend so Friday we went to WATER WORLD!! I had never been to Water World and it didn't fail to impress. Of course we had the twins so the biggest thrill ride we went on was the Lazy River. It was more fun watching Hunter and Reagan in the Kiddie Pool than anything. Hunter was definitely in his element. I wish I had video of him doing his new stunt that he dreamed up. I'll try to explain it. He would jump up (in Hunter form, jumping is about an inch and a half off the ground..) and then cross his legs Indian style (I'm sure that's not politically correct these days but oh well..) and slam down in the water on his hiney. Reagan wasn't too hip on the water but she did end up going down the slide with her Daddy. Hunter went down with both Ryan and I and it was great! Thunderstorms rolled in right around the time we were planning on leaving so the timing worked out well. Ryan and I are planning on going back sans kids because the rides just looked like waaaaay too much fun!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment