Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another baby? I think NOT!!

We got to babysit our neighbor's baby girl, Sabella, earlier this week. Hunter and Reagan were on cloud nine with her here!! They helped me feed her, read to her, showed her how to play with their toys, showed her how to fight over their toys, and so on. Reagan would just stare at her in awe and Hunter kept saying in the most high-squeely voice "hiiiiiii baby!!!" We only had her for about an hour and that was enough time to reinforce the fact that I really couldn't handle another child. How did I have TWO infants???




**As you will notice I'm sure, Hunter tends to only wear his boxer-brief underroos. Actually, I'm just happy he has clothes on in most of the pictures because I think he may just be an exhibitionist at heart...

1 comment:

ChelseaSalomone said...

This post is sooooo cute!!!