Reagan loves to dress Lillie up. It's usually just in hats since that's all that will fit her (almost fit anyways..)
Grandpa Mike has had this collectible truck in it's original box (and 2 others) for almost 20 years and Hunter was lucky enough to get one! He loves it!
Grandpa Mike has had this collectible truck in it's original box (and 2 others) for almost 20 years and Hunter was lucky enough to get one! He loves it!
Trevor got one too!
SCARY STORY: Mom and I went out shopping because the twins really needed some clothes. Ryan said all was well even though he was still working. I didn't hear anything from Ryan the entire time we were gone but when I got home, this is what I found. When I walked in, the fridge doors were wide open and EVERYTHING was pulled out of it (ketchup, jelly, bbq sauce, etc..) and poured all over the couch... and floor.. and chair...

Even the hardboiled eggs!
Even the hardboiled eggs!

No comments:
Post a Comment