Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

We celebrated Easter over at Mom & Dad's house today. The kids went on an Easter egg hunt in their backyard before dinner. The weather was perfect for an egg hunt. When all the eggs were picked up, Hunter kept walking around with his basket saying "Mo (more) Mommy? Mo?" and Reagan kept dragging Mom around asking her "Where's da eggs Gamma?" They loved it! We definitely need to put more out next year. I mean the Easter Bunny needs to hide more next year:-)



Yes, there are 2 pics of Hunter but I couldn't decide between the two:-)


I LOVE Reagan's shoes!

She is such a diva, I swear! Her new sunglasses from the Easter Bunny.


Gifts from Grandma & Grandpa.

Trevor loves his chocolate!


By the way, this is a 2T outfit and he barely fit in it. 3T? Really? C'mon! He's not even 2 1/2!!

Reagan's basket with her loot!

Hunter found plenty of eggs!


1 comment:

HeltonTexas said...

Love those little egg hunters. we didn't hide eggs this year. i think we were just lazy. CUTE outfits!!!