Monday, May 18, 2009

Just an awesome day in May...

Saturday we went over to Ryan's dad & Jan's house and finally just got to hang out outside... all day long! It was so nice. We had great food and Brett's signature margaritas so you really couldn't ask for a better day!


Reagan and I

These 2 love their ranch dressing! Any food is fair game for dipping! Hunter's a little dirty from all his gardening (see below) LOVE the buttcrack!! Reagan and Grandpa dancingHunter with his new toolbench from Grandpa & Grammy
Reagan just chillin' out Mmm.. food's all gone! You know he's serious about eating when he uses TWO forks!! He's sowing something in there. Only he knows what it is though:-) Here's the reason they ended up with only a diaper on! Someday she really will not be happy with me for putting this one on here..
Hunter ended up finding a dog brush and "un-planting" all of Grandpa's veggie plants. Sigh...
Here's one tired, little man.


Time to clean up! Thank goodness for the mudroom sink!!
Reagan's turn All clean and pretty!

He had a long, hard day. Zzzzzzzzz....... (Again, I promise he has blue paci's but he really isn't picky with colors. Whatever he finds first he takes:-)

3 comments:

The Root's said...

They are getting so big. I love the pictures! Looks like you all had a good weekend.

HeltonTexas said...

Yes, that was a good day!
Love the butt crack, lol.
I tell Jaxon I can see his Elmo - b/c his diapers have Elmo on them!
Dirty & sticky kids are the best kind!

ChelseaSalomone said...

They are SO cute. I just love the orange popsicle picture.