A glimpse into the lives or Ryan, Amanda, Hunter, & Reagan. Life just doesn't get any better than this.
Friday, May 1, 2009
It's just not fair!
Ryan left this morning for Spain. I'm not talking an inner-city grody part of Spain. I'm talking beautiful hotel right on the even more beautiful white beach and turquoise water outside of Madrid. He'll be there until May 13th. I'm going to be a lonely momma on Mother's Day but I'm sure I'll survive;-) I was going to try to go with him but a plane ticket was over $1300 and it would have taken 105K airline miles. We're kinda stingy with the miles because we want to use them for multiple trips so we didn't do that. Obviously, we don't have $1300 lying around for me to just take a short trip overseas! So... I guess I'll just keep looking forward to a trip to Missouri to visit Amy & Weston and a trip to Texas to visit all my southern homies:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment