Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Twins' Rooms

I was going through my past posts and noticed that I never posted pictures of Reagan's room after we finished it. Yes, that was over 6 months ago but better late than never.


This is the doll Santa brought for Reagan. And as you can see, her name is Reagan too!!

We had this done at Sea World in San Antonio. Somehow I was able to have Reagan and Hunter's name mounted and framed in no time, but our wedding portrait is still in a box under our couch...from 6 1/2 years ago:-)

Not sure why it's so dark, but oh well.. You get the gist..

I had their names made from a company called Upper Case Living. If you haven't heard of it, you should check them out. They have everything!!!
I guess I didn't take a picture of Hunter's Sea World name, but it pretty much looks the same except in a greenish frame.
BTW.. Ryan is just dandy:-)

1 comment:

HeltonTexas said...

very very lovely rooms. You guys do awesome work!