A glimpse into the lives or Ryan, Amanda, Hunter, & Reagan. Life just doesn't get any better than this.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Ho Ho Ho?? Oh, I don't think so!!!
Ryan and I took Hunter & Reagan to have their very first picture taken with Santa. I just can't say I was too surprised with Reagan's reaction to Jolly St. Nick. That's my girl!! And I love her to bits! :-)
I finally figured it out! For MONTHS I have been trying to figure out who you reminded me of. We went to a Christmas party for Nick's work last weekend, and I remembered. It's a girl named Amanda (ironically) that Nick works with. She looks a lot like you and she is SOOOOOOOOOO funny. Like a real dry sense of humor- I love it! She reminds me of you so, so much!
By the way, the Santa picture is classic. The twins are at such a cute age!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, you have to send that to Ellen! Have you watched her Santa pics on her show this week? Too funny!
I finally figured it out! For MONTHS I have been trying to figure out who you reminded me of. We went to a Christmas party for Nick's work last weekend, and I remembered. It's a girl named Amanda (ironically) that Nick works with. She looks a lot like you and she is SOOOOOOOOOO funny. Like a real dry sense of humor- I love it! She reminds me of you so, so much!
By the way, the Santa picture is classic. The twins are at such a cute age!
Post a Comment