Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

Here are some pictures of our Christmas over at Mom & Dad's house. We spent the day with Mom, Dad, my sister Ronda, Gary, Tyler, Trevor, my brother Danny, Kristi, Cody, & Caitlyn. We opened presents while Hunter & Reagan were sleeping. Bad timing on their part but I'm sure they didn't care. Dad smoked a prime rib and it was beyond delicious!!! Before dinner, we all (including Dad!) watched Mamma Mia in Mom & Dad's media room. It is truly like being at the movies, with the drop down screen & projector and all..except their reclining chairs are WAY more comfortable than any theater! I could watch that movie every day and still love it. Mom took all of the pictures so there aren't any of her in them. One of these days we'll remember to all slow down for 10 minutes and take one big picture together. One of these days...

We just walked in the door and Hunter was already ready for a nap. Can you tell??
I love, love, love her hat and jacket.
Dad getting the prime rib ready to go
Funniest part of the day-Trevor discovered the syrup bottle and this is how we found him on the floor. It was oozing out of his mouth!!
Tyler was very excited to get Sharpay's car from High School Musical


This actually was taken the day after Christmas but I wanted to show his new outfit from Grandma & Grandpa. It's from the Gymboree choo-choo line. My favorite store ever!!
Hunter can't get enough of his new Elmo Live that Santa brought him.
I have no idea why there is a picture of us with Tyler's new Barbies. Maybe I was jealous???
The lazy fam watching a movie. Good thing this room isn't in our house or we'd be in big trouble...and FAT!!

1 comment:

ChelseaSalomone said...

I LOVE the hat and jacket too!! It's fabulous.