Trevor had his 1st birthday party on Thursday. It's so hard to believe he's already 1 year old. I remember the day he was born being so jealous of Ronda because I knew I still had 2 months to go!! The party was really fun. Reagan was not a happy camper at all. Anyone who looked at her she would just scream at. It was quite embarrassing. Hunter on the other hand, well as always he had a great time. Mom and Dad bought Trevor a Radio Flyer rocket and Hunter couldn't get enough of it as the pictures below show. Oh yeah, Ronda said that Trevor ate SO much cake that his poop was seriously blue the next day from all the frosting! Yummy!! HAHA!!

2 comments:
Okay, I need to see more Edward's cuteness. I need more pics! It's been awhile.
Hunter! You are Mr. Chunk McChunk! I love him on that radio flyer!
Post a Comment