Thursday, October 16, 2008

Look at them grow!!

Here's to you Susan! :-) One of our friends just had another baby so we loaned her one of our swings. While we were getting it ready, the babies were very intrigued by it so we couldn't resist taking their pictures again in one of their old swings. Yet again, it made me wonder where time goes so quickly...

My little man (I loved his lazy eye! It, of course, has healed itself though)Look at him now!

Sweet baby girl

Look at her now!

2 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

That's crazy... I absolutely LOVE- I mean LOVE Hunter's smile.

The Root's said...

What are you feeding those two? Why do they have to grow up so fast? I am going to put some pics up Sunday when we get home. Paige has grown so much and to see Austin and Cameron compared to several years ago makes me want to cry. I love every minute of it and I can't wait to have one more!