Sunday, July 20, 2008

My first day ALONE!

I'm so sorry but I don't have any pictures to post...just yet. I have to find the ellusive camera cable and I just don't have the energy to do so at this moment. Today was my very first official day alone. Yes, I had to join the Mommy real world for the first time. As you know, we have been in our house for a couple weeks now but Ryan has been home during that time. Well, this morning he headed back to Japan for two weeks and left me here all by my lonesome:-) Luckily for me, Hunter and Reagan are almost 8 months old (can you believe that??) so I have them on a fantastic schedule which helps life immensely. It goes something like this:
  • Up at 7 am
  • Eat bottle (yummy!)
  • Get dressed (all of us)
  • Eat fruit (even yummier!)
  • Nap at 9 am
  • Up at 11:30
  • Eat vegetables (the yummiest!)
  • Nap at 1 pm
  • Up at 3:30
  • Eat cereal (not so yummy...)
  • Get bath
  • Off to bed at 7:30

Not that anyone is the slightest bit interested in this schedule but I thought I'd write it down anyway. So back to what I was talking about in the first place. I am ALL alone! But... luckily for me I have some really great friends close by and tons of family all around so life is good. Can't be too bad if I'm here writing all of this at 7:47 pm and the house is silent... oh I love the sound of sleeping babies:-)

Check back for pictures. I promise I'll hunt down the camera cable very soon.

3 comments:

HeltonTexas said...

no wonder you haven't posted in a while - moving!
oh the joy!
yes, your schedule is wonderful! mine is pretty similar.
you have to or you'd be dead meat, I think with twins especially!
take care girl, maybe you can open a bottle of wine or something.

ChelseaSalomone said...

I can't believe that I was only 2 hours away from you!! I could have MET those sweet faces. Oh well, I'll be back. I am so jealous of you living in Colorado. I LOVE the summer weather, it's insane.

I got a white Yukon Denali. It's a LOT different than the MINI. It's nice sitting up high for once!

ChelseaSalomone said...

Oh, and by the way, I totally teared up driving the MINI to the dealership. I'm embarassed to admit that I did that with my last two cars also. So I know what you mean!!