We found out Hunter is allergic to sunscreen on his face as you can tell... Not sure what Reagan's deal was with that look. Edwards Family's 1st 4th
Trevor Man in his ride
Mommy & Hunter
Daddy & Reagan
Then we made our way over to Grammy & Grandpa Edwards house for a YUMMY BBQ. The babies met their 3rd cousins Johnny & Kay. Then Hunter & Reagan skinny dipped for the 1st time:-)
A glimpse into the lives or Ryan, Amanda, Hunter, & Reagan. Life just doesn't get any better than this.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
4th of July!!
We had quite the eventful 4th of July. It started out with a Kid Parade in our friend's neighborhood. All the kids decorated their bikes and the parents decorated the "non-bikers" wagons. Grandma and Grandpa Decker bought the grandkids a wagon so we were able to borrow that. I know we'll have to buy our own someday though. Dad was insistent on getting the old-fashioned Radio Flyer with the wood sides. I am so glad he got that one. It is too cute! So Ryan and I decorated it all up the night before the parade. Not sure what we were thinking though because the second Hunter and Reagan got in it they started destroying the decor! We're still learning....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
poor Hunter!
I love their styling red wagon ride.
so cute! I love the wagons!! I'm allergic to sunscreen on my face too...poor Hunter!
I love the pictures!!!! Poor little guy, isn't it crazy how we have to experiment on our children to find out what they can and can't have. Austin was the same way, he grew out of it though.
HEY, the 4th was so fun and the hole week i was there i am so sorry i just really wanted to go home! i see myself in the background on pic number 2 u can barly see me though! well hope to see u soon!!! love u all!!!
LOL! I was literally cracking up at the close up of Hunter in the pool. SO CUTE!
Post a Comment