I have to apologize... as of right now I do not have any pictures of our new house so I'll do my best to describe it until I get some. The house is 5 years old but luckily the people who lived in it before were the most anal people I've met. The house is in very good shape with just the usual wear of a 5 year old house. We haven't moved in just yet because we're doing all we want done before we move in so we can just relax at that point.
Last weekend, Ryan and his Dad painted the entire inside (minus the bedrooms). The house was too white for our taste so the paint really made it feel warm. The kitchen has white cabinets and there are plantation shutters throughout the entire house (LOVE THEM!!!) so you can imagine how white it was. This weekend he is planning on painting the bedrooms and his office. As much as it kills me, Hunter and Reagan are going to have their own rooms. It's a 5-bedroom house so we can afford to do so. They are close to sleeping through the night but when one wakes up, so does the other. Hunter tends to want to carry on a conversation with himself somewhere around 2 am many mornings. Keeping them separate will allow them to sleep better... so I'm hoping.
Next week we are having the hardwood floors refinished and then we should be good to go. Except for the fact that Ryan is going to be gone until around the 2nd of July so I'm not too sure when we will officially move in. I am very excited to do so though!!
I'll keep you posted and hopefully will get some pictures on here soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment