Look at me all big and tall!
A glimpse into the lives or Ryan, Amanda, Hunter, & Reagan. Life just doesn't get any better than this.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
The girl can do it all!
Well it seems like in only one day Reagan figured out how to sit up, crawl, AND hold her bottle all by herself!! She's been trying to crawl for a couple of weeks but she just couldn't figure out what to do with those arms. Her legs would move like crazy though. Oh yeah, she also has her 2 bottom teeth! Hunter on the other hand, well I think he's like his mommy. Status quo works just fine for him. I think he tries to crawl.. if you consider him on his tummy flailing his arms and legs around on the floor like he's trying to swim. I have it on video. I just need to figure out how to post video. Ryan left for Japan today otherwise I'd have him do it.
Watch out Mom! Here I come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Reagan! Man, I guess we got some lazy boys on our hand!
Post a Comment