Thursday, January 31, 2008

I wonder if Ryan misses this...




I talked to Ryan tonight and got scolded for not posting enough pictures on the blog. I have to admit I haven't been too diligent at that. Well, when I tried to get some new ones these are all I could get. So I guess he gets to see what he's been missing since he's been gone! We miss you Ryan and can't wait to see you in 17 days!!!

2 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

That is so nice of you to say- thank you so much! I haven't been playing Bunko/LCR- had plans, family in town, all the usual excuses. I would love to come by and see the babies! Especially if your husband is out of town- Nick travels a few nights a month so maybe we can get together.

Susan P said...

ha ha ha...laughing so hard! I feel your pain right now!