Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Tuesday!



Well the babies had their 2 month appointment yesterday. Reagan weighs 9 lbs 9 oz now and Hunter weighs 11 lbs 10 oz!!! I knew he was eating well!!! They also had to get their first shots which was truly the most horrible thing to witness. I wonder if they'll be like me when they're 3 and hide under the car at the doctor's office when it's shot time. If they do, I could hardly blame them. They really need to come up with a better system. OUCH! They also had their first walk Sunday. It was such a nice day here. Now it's cold again so it may be awhile before they get another one. I posted a picture for proof! The other picture is of Hunter. I took that picture for his Daddy but it's too cute, so I have to put it on here too:-)

1 comment:

The Dick said...

Can my boy be any more of a hunk? I can't believe he fits in that outfit! They are growing so fast. I am in Japan (Yokosuka) working looking over the blog. Its great being able to see them and how they change every week! Love you all.

Dad.