Monday, May 14, 2012

Mani & Pedi with Grammy

Jan took Reagan for her very first mani and pedi Saturday. Reagan was soooo excited while I tried not to have a total come-apart. My sister and my mom reassured me that it's perfectly fine for Grammy to take Reagan to get her nails done. One of my three biggest fears as a momma of a little girl is that I will have a little girl who just expects to have her nails done or hair done or expensive clothes bought for her and on and on and not be grateful for it. Sadly, I just see it way too often. But I am better now so Grandma and Grammy and Auntie Ronda, feel free to buy or take Reagan wherever you wish. Within reason of course;-) One thing I am very certain of is that I am always grateful for any bonding my kiddos get with their family. 




No comments: