For the second year in a row, we went up to Estes Park for Elk Week. This year we actually got to camp though since we have our camper. It was a ton of fun. Ronda and her family were there and Jim, Brenda, and Hayden met us up there as well. It's amazing being that close to the elk and watching them. I still can't understand how all those "girl elk" hang around one guy elk and do whatever he tells them to do. I would NOT make a good elk!!!
If I remember right, I didn't have a camera with me and this was taken on Ryan's cell phone. Of ALL times to forget the camera, Elk Week is NOT the time! Grr!!
This picture was taken on a hike that we took up to the lake. Gorgeous!!

P.S. Hopefully more pics are to come of this trip:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment