All eight kiddos ready for our mile hike! Honestly, these kids are what made the trip so enjoyable!
The Edwards Fam ready for the hike
Anywhere we go, Hunter will ALWAYS find a stick...or five....
Notice the two sticks in his hands.
...and two new sticks!
Liam, Brok, Jace, and Tyler wading in the creek.
The water was so refreshing. Very cold but definitely refreshing. This is Ronda, Julie, Reagan and I.
Evidently Liam thought it was super refreshing. Seriously, you have no idea how cold water is at 9000+ feet!!
Trevor accidentally fell in completely but when he noticed just how entertained we all were by it, he didn't get upset. He just "fell in" about a dozen more times!
We celebrated Uncle Gary's 45th birthday Saturday night. I'm sure he wouldn't mind me advertising his "young" age.
Ryan took the kids and I on a wild four-wheeling trip. It lasted about an hour and a half. It was SO much fun. The trail was really meant for four-wheelers and Jeeps but as you all definitely know, a GMC can do anything and go anywhere:-) This is how the kids rode the whole way. Gotta love back roads!
We made it to the top. I have no idea how far up we were but it was gorgeous!!
Time to go. Hunter knows just where to find the wrench-thing (my vocabulary) and puts the camper jacks up himself. It makes me proud so you KNOW it makes his daddy proud:-)
Pitstop
No comments:
Post a Comment