Monday, May 16, 2011

Okay... no, really... I am back. I promise!!

I have to be back! Life is crazy and busy and all of that jazz but I realized that I just have to do this so I can remember all the fun and memorable stuff, especially stuff dealing with my kiddos. I'm even thinking of challenging myself to a 30-day-blog-challenge again. We'll see.

Let's see, it's May 16th which means that the twins last day of preschool (for this year anyways) is tomorrow. They will have their end of school picnic on Wednesday and their little Continuation Ceremony on Thursday, which I promise I'll post pics of. This year's ceremony will be so neat since all three kids (Hunter, Reagan, and Trevor) will be in it. I'm anxious to see if Reagan actually sings this year or just stands completely still like she did last year.

Speaking of May, I cannot believe it's the middle of May already. This year has been amazing so far which is such a blessing. We have become close friends with some of the most amazing people and we also got to visit some of our best friends in Texas. We have enjoyed some good times with family and are looking forward (anxiously!!) to this summer to spend even more time with family and friends.

I'll be back soon! With pictures!!

No comments: