Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm gonna be a consultant:-)

So.. I finally caved. I kinda, deep down knew I would but I'm finally okay with it. I signed up to sell Creative Memories. I wish there was a better way of saying that but that's really the only way I can think to put it. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to scrapbook and it just hasn't been happening like I wished it would. I need to do a crop at least monthly to stay on top of things so needless to say, I'm about 5 years behind!! I'm having my first crop on Saturday and I'm stoked that at least 7 people are showing up!! That's a nice confidence boost:-) Here's the hard part. I am thinking of starting digital scrapping which means that blogging would cause me to do it all twice and that just doesn't sound so great. So... if I start tapering off in the blog world, you'll know why. I'll still post the funny ones like my little boy in fairy wings or my little girl in her daddy's flipflops.

Oh.. and on a sidenote, if you ever need any awesome scrapbooking materials or need to make your digital Christmas cards or calendars (and on.. and on...), please remember me!! You can order off my website at www.mycmsite.com/amandaedwards

2 comments:

Denise G said...

congratulations... you will be great!

Kelly P M said...

Congratulations!

I was a consultant for a while...before kids and I actually had time to scrapbook. I can't make your crop this month but count me in for the future. I'd love to get back in it.