Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Hunter and Reagan!

Well.. it's here! The twins are TWO!!! The house is all decorated for their party today. It's Thomas and Friends and I know when they wake up from their nap they are going to be so happy! Well.. Reagan never really went to sleep. She's been up there for 2 hours now just talking to herself. At one point, I could hear her singing "Happy Birthday" to herself. I wish I would have recorded it!

To my sweet, sweet babies:

It's so hard to believe that it has been two years since you came into our lives and truly completed your Daddy and I. You have the sweetest personalities and truly make the world a happier place. I pray every day that you will always be kept safe and healthy and will always have happy and thankful souls. You both are the biggest blessing we will ever receive and we love you more than you will ever know.

I love you so much my sweet Hunter and Reagan!!

No comments: