Hunter and Reagan turned 18 months old on May 28th. So scary. I wish I had pics to post right now but honestly, I'm really too tired to get them downloaded. I will get some on here soon though. They had their checkup and not much has changed percentile-wise. Reagan is still in 75th percentile for height and 10-25 percentile for weight..WOOHOO! Hunter on the other hand is in the 50th percentile for height and 50-75th percentile for weight..HA!! I took him for his 4th haircut today and we are still waiting for Reagan to grow enough hair to even trim. It's getting there though and is beginning to curl. I wonder where she gets the curly hair from?!
We leave a week from tomorrow for Orlando. We are so excited we can barely stand it. The only plans we have so far is to visit Aquatica (waterpark owned by Sea World) and the beach in Clearwater. I'd LOVE to visit Sea World but I think that's really asking alot of the twins since we'll only be there 5 days. I'm sure we'll be back soon enough though. We'll celebrate our 7th anniversary (June 9th) while we're there and my impending 30th birthday on June 16th(EEK!!!!). I shouldn't even admit that. I remember when I thought 25 was way too old.
Ryan is in Nashville right now for "work". I call this his annual party week since it's just his entire group getting together for "meetings". Funny... I don't recall any work "meetings" that lasted into the wee hours of the morning and ended with a bit of a headache and nausea. Maybe I just wasn't that lucky to have a job like that... This week I am volunteering for Vacation Bible School at our church which leaves my poor mom to watch Hunter and Reagan every night for 2 hours. I came home this evening and seriously have never seen my house in such disarray. There were dining room chairs in the living room and another chair on top of the table. There were toys EVERYWHERE and she was slumped on the couch barely able to move. She told me she has never been so worn out and has no idea how I do it. It seriously took her 15 minutes to be able to get up and go home. She even wanted me to drive her home (she lives 3 blocks away!!). I just laughed. I really don't know how I do it either.. I just do.. And I love it:-)
2 comments:
You are building up your treasures in heaven!!!
Have fun on your trip and stay tuned on Tuesday (if you can)! Happy Anniversary and BDAY!!!
That's funny about your mom!! Oh man!
Post a Comment